Ask The Doctor > Pending > Chances Of Pregnancy With Bleeding At The Vagina After Sex

Chances Of Pregnancy With Bleeding At The Vagina After Sex

Patient: About 10 hours ago, my girlfriend and I had sex and we didnt use a condom. She has been on the pill for about 2 and a bit months now but on monday/tuesday this week she forgot to take it before school and had to take it after instead meaning she took it 6 hours too late that day. I did not ejaculate inside her earlier today but some semen may have gone near her groin area but i could not actually see any on her vagina.About half an hour ago she told me she had started bleeding and is worried that this means she is pregnant.Also, this was our second time having sex but this time was longer and I went ‘deeper’ haha so does this mean that her hymen could have possibly snapped because she was in a bit of pain. Would it normally take this long for the bleeding to start if that was the case?Either way, I just need to know whether it sounds like she could become pregnant or not because we are very anxiousthanks

Symptoms: Bleeding at the vagina

Doctor: