Chances of pregnancy with not a properly placed condom?

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I were having sex last night, and when he finished and pulled out we noticed that the condom had slipped about 2 inches down the shaft. The condom was still tight on his penis, and there was semen in the condom. There were no breakages. However, there was some fluid at the top of his penis, which I believe to be discharge, but he thought it was semen. I am on the pill and take it faithfully every day. Is there any cause for concern, as in, will I need to get the morning after pill as a precaution?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query
If you are pretty sure, that there were no breaks or leakage from the condom and the top of the condom has been moistened by the vaginal discharge only, over and above if you have been using the birth control pills regularly starting from day 1 or day 5 of the menstrual cycle till day 25 of the menstrual cycle then you may be on the safe side. Pregnancy is not a possibility; usage of morning after pill may not be required.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day