October 24, 2018

Chances that my girlfriend might get pregnant

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Chances that my girlfriend might get pregnant

Patient: My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex for maybe 1 minute. I slightly cumed just inside her. I masterbated the day before. How big of a chance is it for her to get pregnant

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Though minimal amount, as there was direct ejaculation, if your girlfriend was around her ovulatory period at the time of intercourse, there is some possibility of pregnancy.Masturbation in the previous day can decrease the spermatozoa count but few spermatozoa are enough for conception.So, if she misses her expected date of periods, better let her go for urine pregnancy test once.Take care.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No