Chances to inherit Syndactyly (webbed fingers)

Q: Is it possible to marry a lady having the condition Syndactyly. i want to know whether it cause any abnormality to the child? i read in an article the condition associated with 28 syndromes (like Apert's syndrome, amniotic band syndrome) and 50% chances is there to inherit the same to progeny so please leave your opinion in detail

A:    There are no exact numbers about inheritance percentages, but I can tell you that roughly 10-40% is familial with a very variable pattern of inheritance. Syndactyly is the most common congenital malformation and is seen in 1 out of 2000-3000 live births. It is also a share feature of more than 28 syndromes (including Apert as you mentioned) but it can be seen as an unique feature no associated with other conditions, and nonhereditary. It tends to occur more commonly in males than females (2:1).