Change gender is it possible

Patient : My urine coloer and my belly shape change in 9th month starting why?? is it any problem?? my feeling baby is a boy but doctor said baby girl. is it possible change gender using medicine. my wife said i use a medicine then gender change?? is it possible??
Symptoms:  My urine coloer and my belly shape change in 9th month starting why?? is it any problem?? my feeling baby is a boy but doctor said baby girl.
is it possible change gender using medicine. my wife said i use a medicine then gender change?? is it possible??