Change in mood, breast tenderness - could I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hi i am a 17 years old and a girl im sexually active. Well me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time on November the 13th and we didn't use a condom. Well a week after that i started to feel a little sick and stuff and now for about to a week my breast have been extra sensitive, i feel bloated and my period did start but only for two days very light and i have been extra hormonal like more wanting more sex and i have been easily upset and i was wanting to know what is going on with me?

Doctor

A:   The symptoms of breast tenderness, feeling bloated could be the result of pregnancy or could be related to your periods. I would advice you to get a home pregnancy test done to confirm or rule out the same as that's the only sure way of knowing. All the best.