Change in time of taking Oral contraceptives

Q: Iv'e been taking Contraceptive Pill 'Microgynon 30 for a while now at 1pm due to it being convienient time.. but due to getting a new job, this time is inconvienient now.. I was wondering whether it is Possible to take it morning or evening, how to change time, and when is best?

A:   I understand your concern about oral contraceptives. Let me reassure that there would be no problem in changing the hour in which you take your medication. I would suggest you to take it in the mornings or when it’s more convenient for you but try to take it at the same time every day.
For better compliance, I would wait until the end of this cycle and start your new package with your new medication time. I wish you the best.