Change in urine color and its definately not dehydration, im scared.

Q: Hi Im a 27 male. Lately my urine has been a lot more "yellow". Its scaring me. In the past month Ive had a yeast infection that I tried to cure with a recommended cream. Also I was a huge cocaine user and have been drug free for a month now not even a line. I smoke a lot of cigarretes. Ive been sleeping with the same girl for 2 years now. What might this be? Please get back to me soon im terrified I have a more serious disease.