Changes in seminal fluid compostion

Q: Hi, I have some concerns about my semen quality and my fertility. I'm 28 years now.

When I was younger it was a white colour and a lot stickier and had a high viscosity. About a year ago it became clear and very watery and not sticky at all. Also my girlfriend comments it doesn't stick inside her vagina after sex, it just drops straight out.

I spoke to my doctor and he said not to worry but he didn't run any tests.

I've recently been tested for HIV, HBV, HCV, HSV and Syphilis all were negative.

I used to have a lot of unprotected sex with prostitutes and worried I might have caught a rare STD like HPV or similar.

Any ideas what might be the cause of my change in seminal fluid quality and what tests I should request from my doctor to confirm my fertility ? Also any tips to get my fluid vicious and sticky again ?