Chemical concrete burn

Patient : I burned my foot with concrete two days ago and do not have insurance and my foot is swollen and it has eaten through my skin can you recommend something i can do for it or is it able to get better on its own
Doctor :   Burns over a small surface area will heal without much need for medical intervention. You may take the following measure s to encourage healing: Applying a clean, dry dressing daily Use an antibiotic ointment to prevent infection Monitor for signs of infection such as foul-smelling discharge, fever or increasing swelling Should you notice any signs of infection then see a physician immediately. Following the above steps will ensure that your burn wound heals.