Chemical peel diaster

Patient : I went and had a chemical peel done on my face about two months ago. Well the last peel I had burned my skin in certain spots and he told me that it was normal and that it will heel up in about a week, but it hasn't, what I would like to know is will it be safe to do another one yo reduce the appearance of the burns
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. We do not recommend that you perform another chemical peal until you have these burns/scars evaluated by your dermatologist. It is possible that your first chemical peal was to strong, resulting in chemical burns, inflammation and scarring. This can be worsened by another chemical peal. We also recommend that you only have such procedures done by a fully licensed and well experienced practitioner as this will prevent burning in the future if you choose to have another chemical peal. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com