Chemical pregnancy 2 months ago and still in pain?

Patient

Q: Hello!
So not even 2 months ago, I had what they called a chemical pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant from multiple tests I took at home and one day I came out of the shower & my feet were still a little wet & I slipped and fell down the steps. I started getting a lot of sharp abdominal pains and had blood and blood clots coming out. I was really confused and in pain and when I went to the doctor, he simply said I had been around 3-5 weeks and it was a chemical pregnancy and that was it. I'm on my second period after it happened and it has been really weird, it was really light but other times I had a couple of clots (sorry for the extra information) and it has been extremely painful, I have been nauseous & on the verge of passing out. The first period after it happened was maybe 2 days and extremely light, just like spotting. My normal periods are usually pretty heavy and relatively painful. I'm not sure what's happening or if this is normal. I have been coping with the emotional pain and really can't handle the physical pain as well. Thank you for your help in advance.

Symptoms:  Painful period, heavy cramps, nausea, vomiting, headaches, dizziness, lightheaded, weak, feelings of fainting (seeing black dots, feeling very hot, rapid heartbeat), irregular period
Doctor