Chest buzzing feeling in chest when I am trying to sleep

Patient

Q: Hi, I have had a buzzing feeling or vibration in my upper chest when I am trying to sleep. I have checked my pulse when this happens and it doesn't seem to be my heart rate. What is it?

Symptoms:  Buzzing in chest
Doctor

A:   Noises arising from your airways when in a sleeping position are often a sign there is narrowing of your airways occurring from a night time asthma flare up or obstruction from tonsils or narrowing of airways from excess weight.

If an increase in asthma inhalers does not solve the problem, the possibility of an. Obstruction should be considered and you should seek care through your family doctor for a sleep medicine ref feral.