Chest Pain and trouble breathing

Patient : I am almost 21 years old, female, I am a little over weight due to a poor reaction to my new birth control, but this is a recent development and was not an issue when this started. It has been about a year that I have been having this issue, starting while I was pregnant with my son. It is absolutely terrifying! It comes on suddenly with no warning at all. The best way to describe it it that it feels like someone has stabbed me through the upper right side of my chest and out the shoulder. Every time it specifically feels like that stabbing pain in the front of my chest and in the exact same spot on my shoulder behind it. Also feels as if I can't breathe. I have literally found myself unable to move fearing I might die because I was stuck gasping for air. This has happened anywhere from 30 seconds to several minutes. The longest being a terrifying stretch of nearly 20 min in passing waves. It is much less frequent now that my son has been born but still happens
Doctor :   Your symptoms seem typical for acute cholecystitis ie swelling and inflammation of the gall bladder. This leads to pain in the right side of the upper abdomen with radiation to the shoulder. However the other possibilites which need to be ruled out include peptic ulcer and /or reflux disease, hear conditions etc. I would advice you to see a physician in person to analyse and examine you and order the necessary tests. All the best,