Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Chest pain undiagonised

Chest pain undiagonised

Patient: Offline Message left on 05 Mar 2015, 02:54 PM (GMT+0)i am 25 years old men , suffering from chest uneasiness at centre of chest for about 4 years till now, i went to many doctors and cardiologist and had many test like ECG , Stress Test , Bllod Test , they said all normal , but i have different types of pain everyday , one day full chest pain at centre of chest with upper back pain , left arm numbness , tingling and pain , i left little finger is also paining in some times ,. only 6 months i lived happily without all this symptoms , that time i eat manking placida tablet . i use to play foot bal , i will run 2 km contioniously , during exercise i had no pain , i feel released and strong . but after some hours my chest pain starting . i went to many doctors and ask them to suggest me an angiography but they said no . I am feeling a lot about this , i am wooried about it. My total life is not happy. i want to come out of this . During the time of comsuming alchohol i am very happy i forget all the symptoms , but next day i am afrai d . please tell me a solution . this week fully i had lower abdomen pain . fully gastries , always burbing . I am afraid of eating food also . only iam eating foods which are very helpfull for heart alone. I want my old life back . In my college day i smoked and drink also but when this starts i stopped all bad habits till now . but no improvement . i am afraid the i may have a block in my arteries , i dring garlic juice with apple cider vinegar with ginger also . but nothing helping me . Please advice me .

Symptoms: Chest pain , left arm pain , left shoulder pain , upper back pain , left pinky finger and ring finger pain , burbing a lot.

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.You seem to have developed Compression of Cervical Disc. The pain of cervical disc compression radiates to arm with associated tingling and numbness. This can cause numbness in any finger/finger according to the nerve compressed. I would advise in such situation a pain killer like Ibuprofen/Etoricoxib. You should do hot fomentation of the affected area. Apply Diclofenac / Volini ointment locally. You should get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage. Your pain would start getting better in 5 days. In case, there is no relief, you would require to get an MRI Cervical Spine done. If any disc prolapse is found you would be treated with a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.

Patient: My triglycerides is 350 today i checked.