Chest pains, blackouts, and other pains on left side of body.

Patient

Q: I have been having some pain on the left side of my body for a couple of months now. The pain started in my chest as just sharp pains a couple of times a week and progressed to almost a daily thing. Shortly after the chest pains started I started to have dizzy spells when i would stand up from a sitting position and my vision would go completely black. As soon as my vision came back my whole body had a numb tingly feeling that would fade away after a few seconds and I couldn't remember anything for about ten seconds. My aunt seen me have one of these spells and said that I would start trembling and she had to hold me up so I wouldn't collapse. I started having pains numbness in my left arm to my finger tips. Shortly after that I started having cramps in my left thigh that are not real bad but just enough to cause discomfort and I seem to be having a lot of headaches. Last I have lost about 25 lb. in about 5 months.
As for my medical history, I am 23, a little over 6'4 and started off at about 165 lb at the end of July. I currently weigh about 145 with a full stomach. I have never been able to build muscle no matter what I tried, and am constantly tired. I was addicted to adderal for about 2 1 2 years taking between 40 80 mg. a day. I quit taking it for about 9 months and then was diagnose with ADD and was put on 20mg. Adderal xr mid-september. I have had a really bad year and was put on ativan for anxiety and tried Wellbutrin for about 3 weeks for depression but stopped taking cause was making matters worse. My blood pressure has ranged from high to low. I smoke about a pack a day since about 17, stopped drinking about a year ago, and have no other drug problems.
Tests. EKG, 24hr heart monitor, blood work, ECG, chest exray, and a CT and all came back fine except that they found 2 "pulmonary nodules" on the top and bottom of my right lung about the size of a dime but told they are to small to test to see if it's cancerous. Tried an antiinflammatory for just over a week and stopped taking because caused pain in abdomin and made me really gassy. Doc told me it is all in my head and that's all he would do. I still am having same issues and it's starting to mentally break me down cause its limiting how much I can do.

Doctor