Chest x-ray (p.a view routeen)

Q: Hi i sana from lahore i had recently chest xray (pa view) due to high blood pressure, i have also shortness of breathing problem, the report is below plz tell me what it shows.

Name: Sana, Age: 27

Area of apical pleural thicking is seen with multiple calcified granulomas of varying sizes in both mid zones suggestion of fibrosis and under traction on left side. A calcified hilar lymph node are also seen, however lungs fields show no infiltration or consolidation on either side.
The heart size is within normal limits.
Normal hila an mediastinum.
Blunting of right CP angle is also present with tending of left hemidiaphragm, comparison with the previous x-ray is advised.
Skeleton is unremarkable.

Please note i had a sewer attack of thyphoid at the age of 12.
reply me plz.

Symptoms:  dry cough