Chickenpox in tenth week of pregnancy

Patient

Q: Respected Ask The Doctor,

I am a 23yr old married female,
PRIMIGRAVIDA in my 14th week of pregnancy. L.M.P was 1st june 2011
I contracted CHICKENPOX 4weeks ago ,during my 10th week of gestation.
This is the first time in my life that I have had chickenpox.
I was prescribed Augmentin 625mg three times a day for 5days and I have taken it.
I have NOT been given any antivirals or immunoglobulins.
I am essentially well now and my chickenpox marks have almost disappeared. I just have a bit of cough productive of whitish sputum.

What I would like to ask is
1. What are the risks to my fetus due to chickenpox?

2. Is there anything that can be done to ensure safety of the fetus from chromosomal abnormalities, the congenital varicella syndrome and other abnormalities, physical and otherwise?

3. Is there still a possibility of me delivering a normal baby?

4. Should I go for a termination of my pregnancy? my husband is insisting on termination.

Doctor