Child alergic bronchritis

Q: My son is eight years old. He is having problem of allergic bronchitis since he was 3 years old . He suffered from pneumonia at 3. Then he started problem of bronchitis . every time when the season got changed he is having problem of cold and cough and then convert into bronchitis.

We give him asthalin and deoline using nebulizer alternate 3 times a day for a week. Is this correct medication ? Some times it follow with fever and we have to give him antibiotics. Severity is more in Monsoon and winter. Is there any prevention measures ? What about monticap course and flue vaccine ? Is there any other lungs exercise which improve his health problem. We are very concern about this problem

Symptoms:  sneezing , sometimes start with dry cough