Children that have been sick with high fever for a period of time

Patient : My 11 yr old daughter has been sick for two weeks,then got better for one week,then back again for the last5 days.I took her to the doc and he gave her antibiotics but she has really been having a high fever everyday now,it has gotten as bad as 105 and 104 ,103, it is scary to us seeing her like this, no energy at all. She has been coughing so hard that her chest and sternum hurts and now she is complaining about her back hurting. She only ways about 75 lbs. What should I do? I am really concerned...