Child's Lab Work/ ASO Titer

Q: Hi everyone. First post here, thanks for having me. I need help and/or advice on my son's lab work.

My 10 year old son has been complaining of his joints hurting for several months now. Aside from joint pain and ADHD he is a very healthy boy. Actually, I cannot recall the last time he has been sick, it been that long. His Dr finally ordered blood work.
His ASO Titer (Anti-Streptolysin O) was very high 837 IU/ml. BUT, no fever or complaints and throat swab was negative for strep throat.White blood count on the low side.. EKG came back normal when checking for Rheumatic fever..Other lab levels:

Anti-Nuclear Antibody= Negative
WBC = 4.7 (low)
PLT = 313
MXD% = 11.8 above normal

Any ideas or suggestions?