Chills without fever and reports are normal

Patient: I had chickenpox 20 days earlier since then i have recovered well but from 4-5 days i am feeling chills and no fever or very mild fever..and in the morning experiencing salt taste,have consulted physician blood count reports are normal…what else could bee the reason..

Symptoms: Chills

Doctor: HiThank you for the question,Chills are produced when your muscles repeatedly expand and contract to generate heat . They can be constant and continue for as long as an hour, or they can occur periodically, with each episode lasting for several minutes. Chills can occur after exposure to a cold environment. Your Doctor will perform a physical examination and may order diagnostic tests. Your Doctor may prescribe an antibiotic if he or she finds that you have a bacterial infection, such as strep throat or pneumonia. If the problem continues to be more than 3 days then talk to your Doctor.I hope this will help you. Get well soon.