Chills without fever and reports are normal

Patient

Q: I had chickenpox 20 days earlier since then i have recovered well but from 4-5 days i am feeling chills and no fever or very mild fever..and in the morning experiencing salt taste,have consulted physician blood count reports are normal...what else could bee the reason..

Symptoms:  Chills
Doctor

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question,

Chills are produced when your muscles repeatedly expand and contract to generate heat. They can be constant and continue for as long as an hour, or they can occur periodically, with each episode lasting for several minutes. Chills can occur after exposure to a cold environment. Your Doctor will perform a physical examination and may order diagnostic tests. Your Doctor may prescribe an antibiotic if he or she finds that you have a bacterial infection, such as strep throat or pneumonia. If the problem continues to be more than 3 days then talk to your Doctor.

I hope this will help you. Get well soon.