Chlamydia.

Patient: I posted a question about being attempted to be fisted, bleeding, swelling, itching, burning, etc., and just recently received a message from my last sex partner. He has Chlamydia. I have it too. Don’t I?

Symptoms: Burning while urinating, itching, swelling, overall discomfort, tingling, discharge.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Given the symptoms you described previously in your last question, it is highly likely that you may contracted chlamydia from your partner. We strongly recommend that given the gravity of your symptoms, that you seek medical attention immediately to be tested for this infection as well as others. Chlamydia is treated with a course of antibiotics which must be started as soon as possible to prevent worsening of your symptoms.Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com