Chlamydia and the direction you wipe

Q: I am 26 and have had the same partner for 5 years. i got tested for all stds about 3 years ago when i found out i was pregnant and came up 100% clean. i went to the hospital last night and found out i had a prolapsed utrus but when the doctor did a pelvic he said i had discharge and took a sample in case i had chlamydia. now i KNOW i have not been unfaithful and i know my partner has not been either. (i mean i know know. no doubts cause i know his work hours and after work he is never a minute late so there is no doubt)i have heard that you can get chlamydia from wiping the wrong direction (back to front), rectal bleeding, from a bathroom seat (though i doubt this way myself) and from your partner if he does not clean under his foreskin. are any of these true? if it matters i am about 11 weeks pregnant and i thought nothing of the discharge other than it was just related to being pregnant

A:   Chlamydia is a bacterial infection of the genital tract that spreads mainly through sexual contact.  The signs and symptoms of pain and fluid discharge don't show up right away and might take time or don’t show at all.
Intimate contact between genitals and the rectal area of an infected person is another way to obtain it, the direction in which you wipe is not a way of transmission unless you already have it in your anus and spread it to your genitals.
Now, it is very important that you treat this infection if you are pregnant. Untreated chlamydial infections can lead to premature delivery. Babies who are born to infected mothers can get chlamydial infections in their eyes and respiratory tracts. Chlamydia is a leading cause of early infant pneumonia and conjunctivitis in newborns.