Patient : Whenever I eat chocolate (hershey's is the worst) I sneeze, and then find that a layer of skin in my mouth (mainly around the gums of my back molars where the chocolate comes into most contact) is peeling off. This then leaves the area raw and irritated for up to a day afterwards. Is this common? or am I allergic?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.