Choking Sensation following tonsillectomy

Patient : HELLO, I AM CURRENTLY IN THE ACTIVE DUTY ARMY AND HAD MY TONISILS TAKEN OUT 2 WEEKS AGO, SINCE THEN I FEEL LIKE I AM CHOKING WHEN I RUN, I KNOW THAT THERE IS STILL A SCAB IN MY THROAT, BUT IS THIS NORMAL? HOW LONG UNTIL THIS CLEARS? I HAD THE SURGERY BECAUSE I HAD SWOLLEN TONSILS 9 TIME LAST YEAR AND I AM 22 YEARS OLD.
Doctor :   The sensation you describe is not normal following tonsillectomy. A likely explanation for this sensation is the accumul ation mucus and inflammatory fluid in your airways as you recovery form the surgical procedure. I expect your symptoms to resolve as you recover completely in another 7-10 days.