Chronic back pain

Q: I have severe back pain, I am currently on paracetamol, diclofenac, 100mg tramadol 4 times a day, 10 mg diazepam twice a day and 20 mg ametryptyline at night. But the pain is still severe. I feel calling NHS 24 gets me nowhere as their is obviously not much else they can give me but I wouldn't be asking for the help if I really didn't feel I need it. I have a high pain threshold anyway after dealing with this back pain for 8 years after a nursing accident and a discectomy 7 yrs ago. I am now finding it difficult to urinate and got stuck in one position for 4 hours today before someone came home to help me but feel by calling anyone I will still get no help and often once medics hear the amount of meds I am on their attitude towards me changes as if I am a junkie looking for a fix. I just want to be pain free and don't know what to do. Please could you give me some advice. Thanks

Symptoms:  Problem urinating, pain shooting into my right hip and my bum