Chronic back pain after 2 years of lumbar puncture

Q: Hi,

Two years back I had a lumbar puncture. During the lumbar puncture procedure there was nerve damage as I felt strong electric current down my waist. After that I experienced strong headache for 2-3 months. There was backpain as well but it improved. For past few months I have been doing some unavoidable heavy physical activities and after that my pain is back. And I feel lots of tingling, pain, throughout my body. One more thing there is a small pimple at the lumbar puncture site and it has not healed for past 2 years. It grows bigger whenever I experience more pain and subsides on its own. Could you please advise what could be possible treatment for it.

Symptoms:  pain, tinglining, positional headache, needle pinching sensation through body.