Chronic back pain in 19 year old woman.

Patient : I have moderate to severe back pain every day in my upper, mid, and lower back on both sides. The pain onset is sudden and often I feel tingling all over my back. The pain can get to the point that it is painful to walk, stand, sit, lay down, or any activity. I have had this pain for 2 years now. I am 19 and female. Before this onset and during my weight has not changed. I have tried working out, eating healthy, and drinking a lot of water. I replaced my mattress even to no avail. The pain is not in episodes, it is usually a continuous pain that even will wake me up from my sleep. My parents will not let me go to a doctor at this time as they tell me I just need to lose weight. Do you know what this could be? Should I see a doctor? Thank you.
Symptoms:  Dull aching back pain in upper, mid, and lower back, tingling sensation running up my back, difficulty moving and finding comfort.