Chronic bacterial prostitis with gonerreah infection

Patient

Q: Hi
I have Chronic bacterial prostitis with a gonerreah infection.
my uriny tract is not infected
i have already tried ciprofloxin(4 weeks) and also used ceftriaxone at 1000mg every 3 days for 4 weeks
whilst also taking zithromax with the ciprofloxin and doxicycline with the ceftriaxone

I know it is hard to clear CBP
but i am in south east asia so the gonerreah strains are resistant to quite a few antibiotics
the doctors here are not so helpful, usually try to provide quick fixes (as i stay in a tourist area)
and the hospitals simply charge ridiculous amounts for any treatment but they also run up your bill as much as possible (previously it cost me $4000 to be told i had an abnormally developed prostate - non-bacterial prostitis) so i am not really wanting to go to the hospital, and am simply looking for the correct treatment as my prostate has a gonerreah infection, i have already been tested numerous times and confirmed with a doctor that it is CBP and only that my prostate is infected, however he does not now any further treatment

Doctor