Chronic coccyx pain when sitting or lying down

Q: Hi, for a few years now, i've had pain in my coccyx. Im almost sure that he pain originally started from the way used to sit while using my laptop and drawing as i would sit like this for hours. I've never fallen on my back or been i a traumatic accident. The pain has gotten intense and i dont know what to do anymore. Now i feel pain even when lying on my back and i cant sit for more than 10 minutes without intense pain. Im not insured and so i cant go to a hospital. Im 22 so i know the pain isnt because of my age and not overweight either. Please help, are there pain killers that i can take that would help.

Symptoms:  Intense lower back pain in my lower back only when sitting and lying down