Chronic light headedness with accompanying exhaustion just short of fainting.

Patient : My husband's been through a battery of tests (blood work, CT scan, liquid stress test) in the last month at the ER 3 times and Drs office and they can't find what is wrong. The tests show everything looks good but still the symptoms continue. He is having chronic light headedness with accompanying exhaustion just short of fainting. He has developed a hoarseness to his voice. These attacks come on suddenly at which time he takes his blood pressure which usually shows an abrupt significant rise. This is happening about 3 times a day and he doesn't want to be alone for fear of falling down if he's out of bed. Just before he came down with this, he developed a fever for a couple of days with nausea and vomiting and a few days later he came down with this. Could there be a connection? I know some conditions are hard to diagnose because the symptoms may be similar to many other types of conditions. Could this be one of those? What would you recommend? We need a doctor who will help us exhaust all possibilities.