Chronic migraines with jaw, neck and shoulder pain

Q: Can a curve in the spine cause Migraines? I have had migraines since childhood but over the years (I'm 73) they have changed. My migraines are on the left side of my head. I have neck pain and shoulder pain. My left shoulder is higher than my right shoulder and my left hip is lower than my right hip. I was told by a physical therapist that I have a C curve in my spine. The doctors I have seen say that is not so. I'm considering seeing a orthopedist. Botox did no help.

Symptoms:  Head pain, jaw pain, shoulder pain and upper back pain all on the left side.