Chronic neurological, thyroid, and sinus symtoms... now fever

Patient : I am a 30 yr old female. I have been sick for 6 months with the following symptoms: pain and tingling in extremities, twitching muscles, tremors, constipation, sinus pressure, insomnia, fatigue, eye pain, tachycardia, palpitations, excessive sweating, chest pains, shortness of breath, tightness in: chest,neck, and jaw, headaches, nausea, swollen gums, and now for the past 3 days I have had a fever (and fever related symptoms) that gets higher than 101 at night. I have been tested for M.S. and related neurological disorders, B12 deficiency, diabetes, heart problems, and some other things and the only thing that has shown up on tests is that I am slightly hypothyroid. My doctors cannot figure out what is wrong with me. I am beginning to wonder if this is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis or Mono. Does anyone have any suggestions?