Chronic pain in right side.

Patient : I've been having chronic pain in my right side for over a year. The pain occurs maybe once or twice a month and lasts 3-6 hours but is very uncomfortable. However, most of the time it is tolerable. On a very occasions it has hurt really badly. Sometimes these episodes are accompanied by constipation, burping and bloating. I have been diagnosed with acid reflux as well. What could be causing this?
Symptoms:  Pain in right side, bloating, constipation, excessive burping
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. It seems you are suffering from Acid Peptic Disease. I would advise following in such scenario: 1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone. 2. To take soft, bland diet. 3. To take anti flatulent and anti acidity syrup like DIgene. Even if your problem persists, you should get: 1. Upper GI endoscopy 2. Ultrasound Abdomen. Share my opinion with your doctor. I am sure he/she will agree to this. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy!