Chronic stomach pain, sore and tight left breast, swollen lymph node under left armpit

Q: Hi, I am a 25 year old female who has lived in a small city my entire life. have had an ongoing pain in my stomach area, just below my left breast, that has been going on for 4-5 years. A doctor put a tube down my throat to see what was wrong, and he couldn't find anything. I had a blood test threes ago with normal results. I tried eating gluten and lactose free, and that seemed to relieve the problem somewhat. Now however, the pain is getting worse. This may sound strange, but my left breast and decreased quite substantially in size, and is now much smaller than the other, has a tight feeling and is quite painful. The nodes under my left arm have swelled considerably over the past two weeks. I do drink a cup of coffee a day, but this hasn't been a problem before. Do you have any idea what this might be? Or what I should do from here?

Symptoms:  Chronic stomach pain
Sore, tight, left breast, decreasing in size
Swollen lymph node under left arm