Chronic swollen glands with inflammation in blood and high white blood cell count

Patient : I have had a problem with swollen lymph nodes for almost 2 years. They are painful and very large and come and go. They started on the front left side of my neck, went away with antibiotics. came to the right side of my front neck, went away the same way. Then they moved to the left back neck, antibiotics took that away. now they are on my right side in back, under my ear in my hair and along my neck. its so painful to move my neck I have been taking antibiotics and for a week they went down, i am still on the pills but they have came back with a vengance. I have other problems doctors cannot find a reason for, inflammation in the blood, high white blood cell count. no doctor I go to listens to me, they all think I am just there for pills. this is NOT true. what questions can I pose to the doctor to help find the root to this problem? I am so tired of being in pain constantly. my mother was just diagnosed with lupus 2 weeks ago, and my grandmother had cancer in her neck and she is scared for me.