Chronic urethral irritation / penile disharge

Q: Hi, I am a 25 year old male and I've had a pretty bad, constant irritation of my urethra for as long as I can remember. It is usually much worse after urinating but still nearly a constant problem. I've noticed that the only thing that gives me relief is if I constantly drink water, keep my bladder full and wait until I'm about to burst before urinating. I constantly feel like I have to urinate but I feel as if the urine is stuck inside my actual penis instead of my bladder unless I do what I just described. I was blood tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia, both negative. I had a prostate exam which came back as normal. The doctor gave me a prescription of Doxycycline to no avail. For the past couple of months I started to notice a very slight, clear discharge while looking into my urethra and it's still there. Nothing has changed and for about a week now I seem to have a little bit yellow discharge protruding from my penis but only in the morning. I went to a primary care physician and he seemed to think it may be trichomoniasis and I just started taking 1/2 of a 500 mg tablet, 3 times daily for 8 days. If this medicine doesn't cure me I may go insane. This problem affects every aspect of my daily life and I can't stand this any longer.

Symptoms:  Constant Irritation/burning of urethra at tip, sometimes throughout penis shaft, especially after urination. Slight clear sticky discharge and recently have had yellowish discharge from penis upon waking in the morning. Sudden surge of irritation at times. Red, irritated urethra at tip. Constant, warm feeling of urine inside of penis and trouble starting to urinate and feeling of low pressure near the end of urination. Not a constant stream. starting and stoping.