Chronic uti

Patient

Q: Dear doctor,
i am a 27 year old male, i have been diagnosed with gonorhea in 7 years back although i havent had sexual intercouse before, i was succesefully treated with azithromycin , i got reccurect infections same infection (i belive due to masterbation ), i got treated several times , with several types of antibiotics (quniolones and cephalosporins).But as i had this bad habit of masterbation , i kept on getting the infection back again.
i quit masterbation since maybe 3 yeears now, ever since i still have got burning while urination , and occasionally pain i coming from the prostate , i then went to a doctor and i was diagnosed with prostatitis , and i was given a long teatment of quinolone, and still no improvement, then went to another urologist and performed cystoscopy , and told me that everything is fine and that my prostate is just a bit conjested ,and everything is clear and there is no infection waht so ever .
seriously i got fed up and i stopped going to doctors .
but something has been happeneing occasionally every couple of months . ofcourse i still feel the burining , bust what is bothering me is that ive been getting this thick white discharge after urination probably semen or sperm i have no idea honestly .im getting worried especially that iam not married yet., i have got a doubt that i have sitll got the gonorhea , but it became resistant , although tests are negative ,i just want to know what is it that i have and is it normal or dangerous and weather or not it will affect my sexual life later when i get married ? thanks

Doctor