Chronic, wide-spread symptoms

Patient: I am constantly fatigued, have no motivation for anything, and suffer from a vitamin d deficiency. I am also a diabetic, age 25. Are these related?

Symptoms: Fatigue, anger, restless sleep, hair loss, diarreha, lack of appetite, chronic pain

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.We should first of all rule out the following:1. Anemia2. C alcium and Vitamin D deficiency.3. Depression4. FibromyalgiaSince you are a diabetic and suffer from Vitamin D deficiency the it might be the cause for your tiredness. Vitamin D deficiency is associated with tiredness, depression.I would advise you to get following tests done:1. Fasting Blood Sugar2. Thyroid Profile3. Hemogram4. Serum Calcium.5. Urine for micro-albuminIf everything else is found to be normal, I would advise you to take supplement containing Methylcobalamin.Also you should get Vitamin D supplement injectable/oral based on the severity of deficiency.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.