Chronic, wide-spread symptoms

Q: I am constantly fatigued, have no motivation for anything, and suffer from a vitamin d deficiency. I am also a diabetic, age 25. Are these related?

Symptoms:  Fatigue, anger, restless sleep, hair loss, diarreha, lack of appetite, chronic pain

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you.
We should first of all rule out the following:
1. Anemia
2. Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency.
3. Depression
4. Fibromyalgia

Since you are a diabetic and suffer from Vitamin D deficiency the it might be the cause for your tiredness. Vitamin D deficiency is associated with tiredness, depression.

I would advise you to get following tests done:
1. Fasting Blood Sugar
2. Thyroid Profile
3. Hemogram
4. Serum Calcium.
5. Urine for micro-albumin
If everything else is found to be normal, I would advise you to take supplement containing Methylcobalamin.
Also you should get Vitamin D supplement injectable/oral based on the severity of deficiency.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.