Circulatory issues in an otherwise healthy male

Q: Hey, this is probably a long shot but here goes. You do not have a circulatory catergory so I hope you can get it where it needs to go.

I'm 21 years old and I'm having circulation issues. I had lead a sedentary life style with a poor diet until 19 years of age when I began eating healthier, began some fitness, and started smoking. The smoking lasted for roughly a year, however the diet and fitness have remained, and I'm down from 250 to about 180 lbs with decent muscular definition - shadowed abs when flexing, etc - and I drink maybe once a month. All well and good.

The issue is my hands - and feet but this is unimportant to me -, at all times of the day, are tinged a slight red hue, and they are extremely cold. I really could not care less about these symptoms on a personal level, I can take discomfort. But now that I'm in a position to start dating and having fun, it's next to impossible because the opposite sex involuntarily recoils at my ice-touch. Like it stops intimacy dead, and of course I start thinking about it and it kills the mood. I've always the type to laugh in the face of any discomfort or negative feelings, but lately I've been asking unhealthy questions... "Why bother?" type questions I know are entirely destructive.

All my blood tests have come back in normal ranges, and I've tried the following

Warm baths into cold showers, L-arginine, pumpkin seeds - supposed natural blood thinning agent -, hand massages, high intensity workouts and cardio, extensive dietary improvements, fish oils, various vitamins, "bloody knuckles" - attempt to induce bloodflow to the area-, and mental gimmicks - I have warm hands, My hands are not cold, - thinking of sunlight, etc -. I've probably omitted a few as well, I'm an action oriented person who's been trying to figure this out for some time.

Any suggestions? I'm open to trying anything. Despite my limited means and the fact that this would no doubt be a "cosmetic" procedure, if surgury would work, I would find a way to make it happen.