Patient: Hi Dr. I’m a 21 year old guy and was circumcised when I was 10. I have like “bumps” on my penis and might be a suture hole. I dont really know what it is but I have some pictures taken from the internet that has the same condition as mine. Can you tell whats wrong with me and how to overcome this problems?

Doctor: A clinical examination is necessary to determine the exact nature of your testicular bumps. While suture marks are one o f the possibility, similar bums may be cause by infections as well, some of which are sexually transmitted.Please consult your physician for discreet advice.