Cirrhosis of the liver and living with Diabetes

Q: I am a 51 Year old Female. I have several health issues, and recently went on SSI. As I can only get Medicaid, that only covers my Medical Bills, after I have paid out almost 3000.00 month, I don't see my doctor on a regular basis as I should. I do get regular blood work done, which I pay cash for. I am a diabetic, have Fibromyalgia, diabetic Neuropathy, and Stage 1 Liver Cirrhosis. I recently had blood work done and my liver tests showed that my ALKALINE PHOS is 175, SGOT AST is 110, SGPT ALT is 159, and my Bilirubin is 0.3. All of which is somewhat higher than last months results which were ALKALINE PHOS 143, SGOT AST 91, And my SGPT ALT 120. My last A1C was 7.2, which I have had higher, but my blood sugar has been high with a fasting blood sugar rangeing from 175 to 289. My Doctor recently changed me from Lantus once a day to Humulin 70 30 twice a day at a starting point of 25 units twice a day. My biggest problems are trying to loose weight. I weigh 265 right now, but over a year and a half ago, before colon surgery and being put on diabetc drugs, I weight between 180 and 185. Pretty consitantly. I have really tried to loose weight, but find it extremely hard. I am in pain consistantly, have no energy whatsoever and can barely keep my house clean. I can barely afford my medications or even doctor visits. I need to know, how high my sugar should be, before I need to go seek emergency care? And what exactly the blood results from my liver tests actually mean. I get told to fix everything all I need to do is loose weight and take vit. E. I need better answers than that...
If you can give me any feedback or advice I'd greatly Appreciate it.