Cirvical cancer symptoms

Patient : Is there any way someone could take 3 positive pregncy and you not be pregnent that you have cirvical cancer
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Home pregnancy tests are quick and easy to use. They are also very accurate if you carefully follow directions. These pr egnancy tests all work in a similar way. You test the urine in one of these ways: Hold the test's stick in your urine stream. Collect urine in a cup and then dip the test's stick into it. Collect urine in a cup and use a dropper to put urine into another container. If you've taken a home pregnancy test and get two lines (or a plus sign depending on the brand and type of test), you assume this means you are pregnant. After all, home pregnancy tests claim an accuracy rate of over 99%; but false positive pregnancy test is possible, albeit rare. Urine pregnancy test kits look for certain hormones that are present in the urine of pregnant ladies only. Sometimes certain medical conditions or medications may give two lines in the test kit. Certain drugs, such as tranquilizers, anti-convulsants, or hypnotics, may also cause false-positive results. Improper testing can lead to false positive results. When taking a home pregnancy test, it is very important to read the directions before testing. Your home pregnancy test instructions will specify when test results should be interpreted and when test results are no longer valid. Some tests will produce a faint positive test result if read after the instructed time. You should use a clock or a watch and record the time you perform the test and read results at the instructed time. Guessing how long it has been since performing the test can lead to false results. Three minutes can seem like twenty minutes and vice versa when you are anxiously waiting to find out if you are expecting. Cervical cancer is unlikely to be related to a false positive pregnancy test. Please consult your OB/GYn who may provide customised solutions for your problem.