Citalopram withdraw symptoms or side effects

Patient : My wife stopped taking citalopram for depression and anxiety after 7 years cold turkey 2 weeks ago. 1 week ago we were planning a cruise now she wants a divorce. Could this be withdrawal or do i need lawyer?
Symptoms:  Moody, irratable
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. Considering that she had a long standing dep ression and stopped the medicines cold turkey, her current change in the decision could be possible be due to the relapse of her illness. But its difficult o be certain about that. It would be wise to get a doctor consult and get her mental state examination done. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.