Clavicle pain from contact sport

Patient

Q: I received a direct, no padding or anything, tackle during a rugby practice. Afterwards my right clavicle area started hurting. About 4 weeks later I went to get it checked since the pain persisted and gets worse when I try to bench or any push movements and had an x-ray done the doctor told me there is nothing wrong.
My question is:
There is an abnormality on the right clavicle. I can feel the left collar bone but the right one feels different and, it looks noticeably different. I don't have any medical background or knowledge, but when I looked at the x-ray pictures, from my inference, it seems that the right(injured) clavicle is about 1cm lower than the left(healthy) clavicle (Referenced distance from the scale provided on the x-ray). Should I be concerned since the pain is still there and there is a clear difference of what my clavicle looked like before?

Symptoms:  Slight pain, looks abnormal, feels abnormal
Clavicle pain from contact ...-1 Clavicle pain from contact ...-2
Doctor