Clear blisters and swelling on tonsils?

Patient : Hi, i had oral sex with a guy and a day after my throat started hurting pretty bad and i developed a clear blister on my tonsil, and it began to swell up pretty bad, three months later my throat is starting to feel super itchy and i developed a second blister on my tonsil, could this be herpes?
Symptoms:  Coughing, itchy-ness in back of throat, clear blisters on tonsils, swollen tonsils, tired,
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The course of your symptoms and description of the blister and sore throat could possibly be caused by an infection with the herpes virus. It is important that if this blister is present that you promptly go to your doctor and have a sample taking from it with a swab to be tested for herpes and other sexually transmitted infections. The knowledge of what is causing your symptoms will greatly help in the treatment plan once diagnosed. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com