Clear discharge from penis, slight burning while urinating

Patient : Two weeks ago, my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex several times over the course of three days while she was menstruating. For the past week or so, I've experienced a drop of a small, clear discharge from my penis throughout the day. It also burns very slightly when I urinate (on a scale of 1 to 10, it's barely a 1). Sometimes urinating does not hurt at all. Two months ago, both my girlfriend and I were tested for all STD's and were negative. We have been together for six months, and neither of us have had any other sexual partners since we've been together (I know everyone says this, but I am beyond certain that she has been faithful to me, and so have I to her). My girlfriend says she does not have any symptoms or discomfort.
Symptoms:  Small clear discharge from penis, very slight burning sensation while urinating.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. A clear discharge from the penis with a mild discomfort on urination points towards an infection in the urinary tract, most likely an acute urethritis following frequent intercourse. Excessive friction, stress, dehydration could be the trigger factors for the same. Since you and your partner have been recently tested for STD and the reports being negative, we need not worry about it for now. Suggest you to drink plenty of water, abstain from intercourse for a week until your symptoms subside. Also, drink cranberry juice which has the power to bring down urinary symptoms and also control an urinary tract infection. Maintain personal hygiene. Use a lubricant while having an intercourse after a week to avoid friction related inflammation. Watch for excessive discharge from the penis, pain while urinating, fever, chills, etc. In case, of these symptoms getting aggravated, consult a urologist for an examination and investigations like urine routine and culture, for the specific treatment such as antibiotics and antispasmodic medications. Avoid smoking, alcohol, spicy food, coffee, tea and caffeine-containing beverages for a while till you recover. Keep a bland diet for a week. Hope this helped. Regards