Clear discharges after sex.

Patient : I had sex five days ago. now I am having clear discharges that have been occurring 2-3 days now. My period is due, by the latest, next week. Is that normal?
Symptoms:  Cramping
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Having a clear odorless vaginal discharge is common, it may be increased after sexual act ivity. It is not indicative of a pregnancy. In case the discharge gets different in color and has an offensive odor, kindly consult a gynecologist to rule out the possibilities of an infection.Cramps and excessive discharge could be a part of premenstrual symptoms as well, wait for your cycles to show up.It will reduce eventually. Hope this helped Regards.