Clear liquid coming from chin and doesn't stop

Patient

Q: So, Im prone to acne but this time I didn't have any and I didn't pick or pop and suddenly my chin keeps oozing this clear sticky liquid that just doesnt stop, I started out holding a paper towel to it and that got soaked and the liquid didnt stop coming out, I then went and put a warm cloth over it (without pressure) and it dried up and now the area is numb. I start a new job soon and I know I won't be able to cover the area up since it's red and very texturized. I'm wondering what it is, what could cause it and how I could get rid of it?

Symptoms:  Redness on skin, clear sticky liquid oozing from nowhere over chin, dries up to a really rough texture.
Doctor